100% NATURAL | PURE THERAPEUTIC GRADE | VEGAN | SKIN-SAFE
WEARABLE AROMATHERAPY is worn on your skin and hair as a natural perfume. Wear this as a single scent, or layer it with others directly on your skin and hair.
SMELLS LIKE : Heaven on Earth. Sweet, floral, exotic and spicy
FRAGRANCE FAMILY : Floral
NOTE : Middle
PART OF THE PLANT : Flowers
METHOD : Steam Distilled
SOURCE : Madagascar
DESCRIPTION : A tropical tree with yellow flowers that have a strong, sweet, floral scent. It was the key fragrance note in Chanel No. 5.
ACTIVATED CHAKRAS : 2nd Sacral, 3rd Solar Plexus, 4th Heart
INSPIRATION & BENEFITS OF YLANG YLANG ESSENTIAL OIL:
- Increases happiness and sense of joyfulness
- Libido-enhancing aphrodisiac
- Enhances feelings of self-worth and being loveable
- Reduces mental and physical stress
- Promotes feelings of being calm and emotionally balanced
- Helps alleviate sadness and depression
- Boosts confidence and courage
KNOWN PHYSICAL BENEFITS OF YLANG YLANG ESSENTIAL OIL:
- Increases blood flow in the body
- Helps you sleep better and relax; can help with insomnia
- Restores energy
- Helps reduce PMS symptoms
- Helps with digestion
- Helps thicken and protect hair
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease.
BLENDS WELL WITH : Grapefruit, Lavender, Bergamot, Sweet Orange, Sandalwood
- Simply choose 3 scents you love the smell of. They may naturally go together.
- Choose 3 or more scents that have the intentions you want to create in your life.
- Perfumery is often successful by choosing a favorite Top, Middle and Base note to blend.
- Typically use more of a TOP note because the scent disappears sooner. MIDDLE (or HEART) notes last a little bit longer and round out a fragrance, BASE notes tend to last the longest, so experiment using less of them.
- The way you layer scents on top of one another may alter the final scent.
- Because everyone’s chemistry is different, these oils will smell unique on everyone to some degree.
- Oils smell stronger on the skin than in the tin.
- Most importantly, there are no rules, follow your intuition and your heart!
WARM HUMAN CUSTOMIZABLE AROMATHERAPY ESSENTIAL OIL SOLIDS:
- For topical use only, do not ingest
- Apply directly to skin or hair (ideally; wrists, palms, arms, feet, neck, temples and hair)
- Oil solids smell stronger on the skin than while in the package
- The color of wax may vary from scent to scent and over time
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Keep product away from heat and sunlight to prevent melting
- Keep lid closed to avoid overexposure to oxygen
YLANG YLANG WEARABLE ESSENTIAL OIL SOLID BALM
Vegan Candelilla Wax, Coconut Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang Extra) Pure Essential Oil
WARNINGS & PRECAUTIONS:
GENERAL ESSENTIAL OIL SAFETY AND WARNINGS: We are not doctors. This product is not designed to diagnose or treat illnesses. Do not use essential oils while you are pregnant or nursing without consulting your doctor. Please keep out of reach and do not apply to children or pets. Do not ingest essential oils. If you have sensitivities or any medical condition, do not use essential oils unless advised by a physician or medical professional. Avoid direct contact with eyes, mouth, ears or nose. Keep away from heat or open flame. Some oils cause possible skin sensitivity (photosensitive) so avoid direct sunlight after applying oil
NOTABLE NATURAL CHEMICAL CONSTITUENTS: linalool, germacrene, geranyl acetate, caryophyllene, p-cresyl methyl ether, methyl benzoate, sesquiterpenes