100% NATURAL | PURE THERAPEUTIC GRADE | VEGAN | SKIN-SAFE
WEARABLE AROMATHERAPY is worn on your skin and hair as a natural perfume. Wear this as a single scent, or layer it with others directly on your skin and hair.
SMELLS LIKE : If I lick you, you’re mine. Baked goods, creamy, sweet, warm
FRAGRANCE FAMILY : Gourmand
NOTE : Base
PART OF THE PLANT : Pods
METHOD : Resinoid
SOURCE : Madagascar
DESCRIPTION : Vanilla planifolia is a species of vanilla orchid grown in warm, tropical environments like Mexico, Central and South America, Madagascar and the Caribbean. It is the primary source for vanilla flavoring in the culinary world. It grows on a vine and needs to be manually pollinated (or by hummingbirds in some areas). It grows long pods that mature for about 5 months that are then harvested and cured.
ACTIVATED CHAKRAS : 2nd Sacral, 4th Heart
INSPIRATION & BENEFITS OF VANILLA ESSENTIAL OIL:
- Helps reduce stress and anxiety
- Increase libido; powerful aphrodisiac
- Promotes good sleep and relaxation
- Positive outlook; powerful antidepressant
- Creates more harmony and cooperation
- Acknowledgment, appreciation, and gratitude for yourself and others
KNOWN PHYSICAL BENEFITS OF VANILLA ESSENTIAL OIL:
- Aphrodisiac; boosts libido and sexual health
- Relieves PMS symptoms
- Relaxes the mind and body
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease.
BLENDS WELL WITH : Orange, Lemon, Lavender, Chamomile, Sandalwood
- Simply choose 3 scents you love the smell of. They may naturally go together.
- Choose 3 or more scents that have the intentions you want to create in your life.
- Perfumery is often successful by choosing a favorite Top, Middle and Base note to blend.
- Typically use more of a TOP note because the scent disappears sooner. MIDDLE (or HEART) notes last a little bit longer and round out a fragrance, BASE notes tend to last the longest, so experiment using less of them.
- The way you layer scents on top of one another may alter the final scent.
- Because everyone’s chemistry is different, these oils will smell unique on everyone to some degree.
- Oils smell stronger on the skin than in the tin.
- Most importantly, there are no rules, follow your intuition and your heart!
WARM HUMAN CUSTOMIZABLE AROMATHERAPY ESSENTIAL OIL SOLIDS:
- For topical use only, do not ingest
- Apply directly to skin or hair (ideally; wrists, palms, arms, feet, neck, temples and hair)
- Oil solids smell stronger on the skin than while in the package
- The color of wax may vary from scent to scent and over time
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Keep product away from heat and sunlight to prevent melting
- Keep lid closed to avoid overexposure to oxygen
VANILLA WEARABLE ESSENTIAL OIL SOLID BALM
Vegan Candelilla Wax, Coconut Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Pure Essential Oil
WARNINGS & PRECAUTIONS:
GENERAL ESSENTIAL OIL SAFETY AND WARNINGS: We are not doctors. This product is not designed to diagnose or treat illnesses. Do not use essential oils while you are pregnant or nursing without consulting your doctor. Please keep out of reach and do not apply to children or pets. Do not ingest essential oils. If you have sensitivities or any medical condition, do not use essential oils unless advised by a physician or medical professional. Avoid direct contact with eyes, mouth, ears or nose. Keep away from heat or open flame. Some oils cause possible skin sensitivity (photosensitive) so avoid direct sunlight after applying oil
NOTABLE NATURAL CHEMICAL CONSTITUENTS: vanillin, vanillic acid, 4-hydroxybenzaldehyde, 4-hydroxybenzoic acid, and trace amounts of eugenol, caproic acid