100% NATURAL | PURE THERAPEUTIC GRADE | VEGAN | SKIN-SAFE
WEARABLE AROMATHERAPY is worn on your skin and hair as a natural perfume. Wear this as a single scent, or layer it with others directly on your skin and hair.
SMELLS LIKE : Pure sunshine that you can eat. Can you actually eat sunshine? If it were up to us, then yes. Once you smell this you’ll agree. Sweet, citrus, fresh
FRAGRANCE FAMILY : Citrus
NOTE : Top
PART OF THE PLANT : Peel
METHOD : Steam Distilled
SOURCE : USA
DESCRIPTION : Orange trees were found to be the most cultivated fruit tree in the world, primarily for their sweet fruit. They are grown in subtropical climates. They are rich in vitamin C and do not spoil easily.
ACTIVATED CHAKRAS : 2nd Sacral, 4th Heart
INSPIRATION & BENEFITS OF SWEET ORANGE ESSENTIAL OIL:
- Excellent antidepressant and mood elevator
- A reminder that life is good, life is sweet!
- Restores energy and vibrancy
- Boosts confidence and belief in yourself
- Inspires creativity
- Transforms life’s challenges into strengths/positives
- Alleviates anxiety, anger, and depression
KNOWN PHYSICAL BENEFITS OF SWEET ORANGE ESSENTIAL OIL:
- Antispasmodic and relieves muscle pain, and cramps
- Helps with stomach discomfort, and excess gas
- Aphrodisiac and libido enhancer
- Anti-fungal and antibacterial- Helps prevent infections
- Boosts immune system
- Promotes healthy digestion
- Anti-aging and protects against sun and UV damage
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease.
BLENDS WELL WITH : Bergamot, Pepper, Cinnamon, Sage, Clove, Frankincense, Ginger, Grapefruit, Lavender, Lemon, Myrrh, Patchouli, Rose, Sandalwood, Ylang Ylang
- Simply choose 3 scents you love the smell of. They may naturally go together.
- Choose 3 or more scents that have the intentions you want to create in your life.
- Perfumery is often successful by choosing a favorite Top, Middle and Base note to blend.
- Typically use more of a TOP note because the scent disappears sooner. MIDDLE (or HEART) notes last a little bit longer and round out a fragrance, BASE notes tend to last the longest, so experiment using less of them.
- The way you layer scents on top of one another may alter the final scent.
- Because everyone’s chemistry is different, these oils will smell unique on everyone to some degree.
- Oils smell stronger on the skin than in the tin.
- Most importantly, there are no rules, follow your intuition and your heart!
WARM HUMAN CUSTOMIZABLE AROMATHERAPY ESSENTIAL OIL SOLIDS:
- For topical use only, do not ingest
- Apply directly to skin or hair (ideally; wrists, palms, arms, feet, neck, temples and hair)
- Oil solids smell stronger on the skin than while in the package
- The color of wax may vary from scent to scent and over time
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Keep product away from heat and sunlight to prevent melting
- Keep lid closed to avoid overexposure to oxygen
SWEET ORANGE WEARABLE ESSENTIAL OIL SOLID BALM
Vegan Candelilla Wax, Coconut Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Pure Essential Oil
WARNINGS & PRECAUTIONS:
GENERAL ESSENTIAL OIL SAFETY AND WARNINGS: We are not doctors. This product is not designed to diagnose or treat illnesses. Do not use essential oils while you are pregnant or nursing without consulting your doctor. Please keep out of reach and do not apply to children or pets. Do not ingest essential oils. If you have sensitivities or any medical condition, do not use essential oils unless advised by a physician or medical professional. Avoid direct contact with eyes, mouth, ears or nose. Keep away from heat or open flame. Some oils cause possible skin sensitivity (photosensitive) so avoid direct sunlight after applying oil
NOTABLE NATURAL CHEMICAL CONSTITUENTS: a-pinene, sabinene, myrcene, limonene, linalool, citronellal, neral, and geranial