100% NATURAL | PURE THERAPEUTIC GRADE | VEGAN | SKIN-SAFE
WEARABLE AROMATHERAPY is worn on your skin and hair as a natural perfume. Wear this as a single scent, or layer it with others directly on your skin and hair.
SMELLS LIKE : Home. Or your dream of home. Imagine Martha cooking all your meals and perfectly folding all of your linens. Maybe the holidays are right around the corner. It smells like you wouldn’t want to be anywhere else. Herbal, sweet, outdoorsy
FRAGRANCE FAMILY : Herbal
NOTE : Middle
PART OF THE PLANT : Leaves
METHOD : Steam distilled
SOURCE : Italy
DESCRIPTION : Native to the Mediterranean area, it is a member of the mint family. It is often the symbol of remembrance and friendship. During the middle ages, it was believed to dispel negativity and was popular to use in wreaths, arrangements and floral displays to encourage happiness of home and health. It has long been used frequently in cooking, and for medicinal purposes.
ACTIVATED CHAKRAS : 3rd Solar Plexus, 6th Third Eye
INSPIRATION & BENEFITS OF ROSEMARY ESSENTIAL OIL:
- Helps with focus, memory, and learning
- Makes changes and transitions easier and more peaceful
- Increases your sense of self-assurance and faith in yourself
- Alleviates depression and sadness
- Makes you feel alive, alert and full of life
- Builds self-esteem and feelings of worthiness
KNOWN PHYSICAL BENEFITS OF ROSEMARY ESSENTIAL OIL:
- Improves brain function/alertness and helps with focus, memory, and learning
- Boosts immunity
- Antibacterial, antimicrobial, and anti-fungal
- Helps with breathing issues like asthma, coughing, mucus and chest congestion
- Detoxifies the body
- Freshens breath, and odors
- Protects skin from sun and UV light damage
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease.
BLENDS WELL WITH : Bergamot, Pepper, Cedarwood, Chamomile, Sage, Frankincense, Ginger, Grapefruit, Lavender, Lemon, Orange, Peppermint
- Simply choose 3 scents you love the smell of. They may naturally go together.
- Choose 3 or more scents that have the intentions you want to create in your life.
- Perfumery is often successful by choosing a favorite Top, Middle and Base note to blend.
- Typically use more of a TOP note because the scent disappears sooner. MIDDLE (or HEART) notes last a little bit longer and round out a fragrance, BASE notes tend to last the longest, so experiment using less of them.
- The way you layer scents on top of one another may alter the final scent.
- Because everyone’s chemistry is different, these oils will smell unique on everyone to some degree.
- Oils smell stronger on the skin than in the tin.
- Most importantly, there are no rules, follow your intuition and your heart!
WARM HUMAN CUSTOMIZABLE AROMATHERAPY ESSENTIAL OIL SOLIDS:
- For topical use only, do not ingest
- Apply directly to skin or hair (ideally; wrists, palms, arms, feet, neck, temples and hair)
- Oil solids smell stronger on the skin than while in the package
- The color of wax may vary from scent to scent and over time
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Keep product away from heat and sunlight to prevent melting
- Keep lid closed to avoid overexposure to oxygen
ROSEMARY WEARABLE ESSENTIAL OIL SOLID BALM
Vegan Candelilla Wax, Coconut Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Pure Essential Oil
WARNINGS & PRECAUTIONS:
GENERAL ESSENTIAL OIL SAFETY AND WARNINGS: We are not doctors. This product is not designed to diagnose or treat illnesses. Do not use essential oils while you are pregnant or nursing without consulting your doctor. Please keep out of reach and do not apply to children or pets. Do not ingest essential oils. If you have sensitivities or any medical condition, do not use essential oils unless advised by a physician or medical professional. Avoid direct contact with eyes, mouth, ears or nose. Keep away from heat or open flame. Some oils cause possible skin sensitivity (photosensitive) so avoid direct sunlight after applying oil
NOTABLE NATURAL CHEMICAL CONSTITUENTS: a-pinene, borneol, b-pinene, camphor, bornyl acetate, camphene, 1,8-cineole and limonene