100% NATURAL | PURE THERAPEUTIC GRADE | VEGAN | SKIN-SAFE
WEARABLE AROMATHERAPY is worn on your skin and hair as a natural perfume. Wear this as a single scent, or layer it with others directly on your skin and hair.
SMELLS LIKE : A cup of tea and comfort…while sitting in the spa, Shhhh, you deserve it. Sweet, fruity (apple-ish), smoky, herby. As it dries it takes on more of a warm tobacco/hay scent.
FRAGRANCE FAMILY : Floral
NOTE : Middle (to Base)
PART OF THE PLANT : Flowering Tops
METHOD : Steam Distilled
SOURCE : Nepal
DESCRIPTION: Blue Chamomile is a daisy-like flower that produces a vibrant blue color as an oil. It has been a long-time favorite healing herb used to relieve minor pain and inflammation. It’s also a popular tea, drank for pleasure and relaxation. It’s the ultimate spa ingredient. PLEASE NOTE: Blue Chamomile oil is naturally tinted blue (to blue-green) so the wax in the container will be tinted blue (to blue-greenish). This color is NOT visible on your skin, and will not stain it). This scent might feel a little firmer to the touch than some of the others at first but melts in the skin beautifully.
ACTIVATED CHAKRAS : 5th Throat
INSPIRATION & BENEFITS OF BLUE CHAMOMILE ESSENTIAL OIL:
- Very grounding and emotionally balancing
- Calm and cooling
- Promotes peaceful sleep and relaxation
- Increases your awareness and mindfulness
- Helps you navigate change better
- Encourages you to grow, expand and try new things
- Helps you let go of fear, anxiety, sadness, depression, and stress
- Helps reduce feelings of anger and frustration
KNOWN PHYSICAL BENEFITS OF BLUE CHAMOMILE ESSENTIAL OIL:
- Promotes the feeling of relaxation and helps with insomnia
- Anti-inflammatory and helps reduce minor pain and arthritis
- Antibacterial - Prevents infections and inhibits the growth of fungus, and kills germs
- Alleviates allergies
- Helps with PMS and painful menses
- Supports digestive health and nausea
- Antidepressant - relieves anxiety, stress, and nervous tension
- Helps boost skin health
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease.
BLENDS WELL WITH : Frankincense, Jasmine, Lavender, Rose, Ylang Ylang, Bergamot, Lemon, Neroli, Clary Sage, Rosemary, Tea Tree, and Patchouli
Have fun blending scents and adding them to an empty compact to create something powerful and unique.
- Simply choose 3 scents you love the smell of. They may naturally go together.
- Choose 3 or more scents that have the intentions you want to create in your life.
- Perfumery is often successful by choosing a favorite Top, Middle and Base note to blend.
- Typically use more of a TOP note because the scent disappears sooner. MIDDLE (or HEART) notes last a little bit longer and round out a fragrance, BASE notes tend to last the longest, so experiment using less of them.
- The way you layer scents on top of one another may alter the final scent.
- Because everyone’s chemistry is different, these oils will smell unique on everyone to some degree.
- Oils smell stronger on the skin than in the tin.
- Most importantly, there are no rules, follow your intuition and your heart!
WARM HUMAN CUSTOMIZABLE AROMATHERAPY ESSENTIAL OIL SOLIDS:
- For topical use only, do not ingest
- Apply directly to skin or hair (ideally; wrists, palms, arms, feet, neck, temples and hair)
- Oil solids smell stronger on the skin than while in the package
- The color of wax may vary from scent to scent and over time
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Keep product away from heat and sunlight to prevent melting
- Keep lid closed to avoid overexposure to oxygen
BLUE CHAMOMILE WEARABLE ESSENTIAL OIL SOLID BALM
Vegan Candelilla Wax, Coconut Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Matricaria Chamomilla (Blue Chamomile) Pure, Roman Chamomile (Chamaemelum Nobile) Therapeutic-grade Essential Oil
WARNINGS & PRECAUTIONS:
GENERAL ESSENTIAL OIL SAFETY AND WARNINGS: We are not doctors. This product is not designed to diagnose or treat illnesses. Do not use essential oils while you are pregnant or nursing without consulting your doctor. Please keep out of reach and do not apply to children or pets. Do not ingest essential oils. If you have sensitivities or any medical condition, do not use essential oils unless advised by a physician or medical professional. Avoid direct contact with eyes, mouth, ears or nose. Keep away from heat or open flame. Some oils cause possible skin sensitivity (photosensitive) so avoid direct sunlight after applying oil
NOTABLE NATURAL CHEMICAL CONSTITUENTS: chamazulene, bisabolol and bisabolone