100% NATURAL | PURE THERAPEUTIC GRADE | VEGAN | SKIN-SAFE
WEARABLE AROMATHERAPY is worn on your skin and hair as a natural perfume. Wear this as a single scent, or layer it with others directly on your skin and hair.
SMELLS LIKE : You're wearing Chuck Norris Action Pants (look it up, it’s a thing) with a lemongrass kick! Strong, lemony, green…no apology!
FRAGRANCE FAMILY : Grass/Herbal
NOTE : Top
PART OF THE PLANT : Entire
METHOD : Steam Distilled
SOURCE : India
DESCRIPTION : Lemongrass is widely used as a culinary herb in Asian cuisines and also as a medicinal herb in India. It has a subtle citrus flavor and can be dried and powdered, or used fresh. It is commonly used in teas, soups, and curries. It may be used as a natural pesticide or preservative. it is honey bee attractant, helpful with horticulture. It works conveniently as a well as pheromone created by the honeybee’s Nasonov gland, also known as attractant pheromones.
ACTIVATED CHAKRAS : 3rd Solar Plexus
INSPIRATION & BENEFITS OF LEMONGRASS ESSENTIAL OIL:
- Helps lessen sorrow, grief, and suffering
- Easier time dealing with emotions
- Helps transform negatives into positives and challenges into strengths
- Feeling calm and relaxed
- Easier to go with the flow and trust that good is happening
- Encourages happiness and finding peace within
- Reminds you that you are capable of anything you set your mind to
- Set and reach goals
- Anti-depressant, fights depression and anxiety
KNOWN PHYSICAL BENEFITS OF LEMONGRASS ESSENTIAL OIL:
- Boosts energy and vitality
- Alleviates stomach aches/abdominal and muscle pains
- Helps the digestive system and reduces gas
- Anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-viral. Kills germs and fights infections
- Astringent, cleanses and heals wounds and skin issues
- Kills insects and works as an excellent bug repellant
- Deodorizes and is an excellent natural perfume
- Reduces pain and inflammation; muscle, joints, toothaches, and headaches
- Helps with nervous disorders
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease.
BLENDS WELL WITH : Bergamot, Pepper, Cedarwood, Sage, Ginger, Lavender, Lemon, Patchouli, Rosemary, Sweet Orange, Ylang Ylang
Have fun blending scents and adding them to an empty compact to create something powerful and unique.
- Simply choose 3 scents you love the smell of. They may naturally go together.
- Choose 3 or more scents that have the intentions you want to create in your life.
- Perfumery is often successful by choosing a favorite Top, Middle and Base note to blend.
- Typically use more of a TOP note because the scent disappears sooner. MIDDLE (or HEART) notes last a little bit longer and round out a fragrance, BASE notes tend to last the longest, so experiment using less of them.
- The way you layer scents on top of one another may alter the final scent.
- Because everyone’s chemistry is different, these oils will smell unique on everyone to some degree.
- Oils smell stronger on the skin than in the tin.
- Most importantly, there are no rules, follow your intuition and your heart!
WARM HUMAN CUSTOMIZABLE AROMATHERAPY ESSENTIAL OIL SOLIDS:
- For topical use only, do not ingest
- Apply directly to skin or hair (ideally; wrists, palms, arms, feet, neck, temples and hair)
- Oil solids smell stronger on the skin than while in the package
- The color of wax may vary from scent to scent and over time
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Keep product away from heat and sunlight to prevent melting
- Keep lid closed to avoid overexposure to oxygen
LEMONGRASS WEARABLE ESSENTIAL OIL SOLID BALM
Vegan Candelilla Wax, Coconut Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Cymbopogon Flexuosus (Lemongrass) Pure Essential Oil
WARNINGS & PRECAUTIONS:
GENERAL ESSENTIAL OIL SAFETY AND WARNINGS: We are not doctors. This product is not designed to diagnose or treat illnesses. Do not use essential oils while you are pregnant or nursing without consulting your doctor. Please keep out of reach and do not apply to children or pets. Do not ingest essential oils. If you have sensitivities or any medical condition, do not use essential oils unless advised by a physician or medical professional. Avoid direct contact with eyes, mouth, ears or nose. Keep away from heat or open flame. Some oils cause possible skin sensitivity (photosensitive) so avoid direct sunlight after applying oil
NOTABLE NATURAL CHEMICAL CONSTITUENTS: citral (the majority Geranial and Neral), geraniol, geranyl acetate and beta-Caryophyllene