100% NATURAL | PURE THERAPEUTIC GRADE | VEGAN | SKIN-SAFE
WEARABLE AROMATHERAPY is worn on your skin and hair as a natural perfume. Wear this as a single scent, or layer it with others directly on your skin and hair.
SMELLS LIKE : One big “Hell, YES!” We swear, you’ll probably fall in love within the first whiff. Citrus, tangy, and sweet.
FRAGRANCE FAMILY : Citrus
NOTE : Top
PART OF THE PLANT : Peel
METHOD : Cold pressed
SOURCE : Italy
DESCRIPTION : A yellow fruit grown from a small evergreen tree. Grown worldwide primarily for its juice –both as an edible and cleanser. From the fruit to the leaves and peels, lemon is used in cooking, medicine, skin and body care, industrial, perfumery, and household cleansing among other things. It has a sweet and sour taste.
ACTIVATED CHAKRAS : 3rd Solar Plexus, 4th Heart
INSPIRATION & BENEFITS OF LEMON ESSENTIAL OIL:
- Helps improve memory, focus, and productiveness
- Makes you feel alive, vibrant and attractive
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Uplifting, and relieves mental fatigue and depression
- Calms your mind and spirit
- Helps you focus on your health and happiness
- Spiritual awareness and psychic awareness
KNOWN PHYSICAL BENEFITS OF LEMON ESSENTIAL OIL:
- Excellent body and surface cleaner
- Supports stomach issues including indigestion, discomfort, and acidity
- Boosts immune system and fight infections, fevers and diseases
- Disinfects and deodorizes
- Refreshes hair and adds highlights and shine
- Helps with weight loss and controlling appetite
- Clears nasal passages and helps with asthma and allergies
- Softens rough skin and calluses, corns and bunions
- Removes grease and residue from surfaces and the body/hair
- Detoxifies skin and helps treat skin disorders
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease.
BLENDS WELL WITH : Bergamot, Chamomile, Eucalyptus, Frankincense, Ginger, Grapefruit, Lavender, Neroli, Patchouli, Rose, Sandalwood, Tea Tree, Ylang Ylang
Have fun blending scents and adding them to an empty compact to create something powerful and unique.
- Simply choose 3 scents you love the smell of. They may naturally go together.
- Choose 3 or more scents that have the intentions you want to create in your life.
- Perfumery is often successful by choosing a favorite Top, Middle and Base note to blend.
- Typically use more of a TOP note because the scent disappears sooner. MIDDLE (or HEART) notes last a little bit longer and round out a fragrance, BASE notes tend to last the longest, so experiment using less of them.
- The way you layer scents on top of one another may alter the final scent.
- Because everyone’s chemistry is different, these oils will smell unique on everyone to some degree.
- Oils smell stronger on the skin than in the tin.
- Most importantly, there are no rules, follow your intuition and your heart!
WARM HUMAN CUSTOMIZABLE AROMATHERAPY ESSENTIAL OIL SOLIDS:
- For topical use only, do not ingest
- Apply directly to skin or hair (ideally; wrists, palms, arms, feet, neck, temples and hair)
- Oil solids smell stronger on the skin than while in the package
- The color of wax may vary from scent to scent and over time
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Keep product away from heat and sunlight to prevent melting
- Keep lid closed to avoid overexposure to oxygen
LEMON WEARABLE ESSENTIAL OIL SOLID BALM
Vegan Candelilla Wax, Coconut Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Citrus Limonum (Lemon) Pure Essential Oil
WARNINGS & PRECAUTIONS:
GENERAL ESSENTIAL OIL SAFETY AND WARNINGS: We are not doctors. This product is not designed to diagnose or treat illnesses. Do not use essential oils while you are pregnant or nursing without consulting your doctor. Please keep out of reach and do not apply to children or pets. Do not ingest essential oils. If you have sensitivities or any medical condition, do not use essential oils unless advised by a physician or medical professional. Avoid direct contact with eyes, mouth, ears or nose. Keep away from heat or open flame. Some oils cause possible skin sensitivity (photosensitive) so avoid direct sunlight after applying oil
NOTABLE NATURAL CHEMICAL CONSTITUENTS: a-pinene, camphene, b-pinene, sabinene, myrcene, a-terpinene, linalool, b-bisabolene, limonene, trans-a-bergamotene, nerol and neral