100% NATURAL | PURE THERAPEUTIC GRADE | VEGAN | SKIN-SAFE
WEARABLE AROMATHERAPY is worn on your skin and hair as a natural perfume. Wear this as a single scent, or layer it with others directly on your skin and hair.
SMELLS LIKE : Our founder’s favorite! So good you can lick it. Sweet, spicy, warm with a hint of citrus.
FRAGRANCE FAMILY : Spice
NOTE : Base (to Middle)
PART OF THE PLANT : Root
METHOD : Steam Distilled
SOURCE : Madagascar
DESCRIPTION : Ginger is a flowering plant with white and pink flower buds that bloom into yellow flowers, with a bulbous root underground. It is often used in cooking as a spice, and folklore medicine. It originated in the tropical rain forests from India to Asia. It is also native to other tropical regions like Hawaii, Japan, Australia, and Malaysia.
ACTIVATED CHAKRAS : 1st Root, 3rd Solar Plexus
INSPIRATION & BENEFITS OF GINGER ESSENTIAL OIL:
- Creates a sense of warmth and well-being
- Feel bolder and more courageous
- Inspires feeling attractive and vibrant
- Helps you feel mentally and physically energized
- Attracts luck and prosperity
- Natural aphrodisiac
- Increases self-esteem
- Lowers stress
KNOWN PHYSICAL BENEFITS OF GINGER ESSENTIAL OIL:
- Supports digestion and stomach discomfort (gas, bloating, diarrhea)
- Alleviates nausea, and motion sickness
- Heals infections and skin disorders
- Strengthens heart health
- Anti-inflammatory and helps reduce minor pain and arthritis
- Controls dandruff
- Helpful with men’s sexual health – eliminates impotency and ejaculatory control
- Helps alleviate PMS symptoms and regulates menses
- Helps with respiratory issues such as cold, cough, flu, asthma and bronchitis
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease.
BLENDS WELL WITH : Bergamot, Cedarwood, Frankincense, Lemon, Lime, Patchouli, Rose, Rosemary, Sandalwood, Sweet Orange, Ylang Ylang
Have fun blending scents and adding them to an empty compact to create something powerful and unique.
- Simply choose 3 scents you love the smell of. They may naturally go together.
- Choose 3 or more scents that have the intentions you want to create in your life.
- Perfumery is often successful by choosing a favorite Top, Middle and Base note to blend.
- Typically use more of a TOP note because the scent disappears sooner. MIDDLE (or HEART) notes last a little bit longer and round out a fragrance, BASE notes tend to last the longest, so experiment using less of them.
- The way you layer scents on top of one another may alter the final scent.
- Because everyone’s chemistry is different, these oils will smell unique on everyone to some degree.
- Oils smell stronger on the skin than in the tin.
- Most importantly, there are no rules, follow your intuition and your heart!
WARM HUMAN CUSTOMIZABLE AROMATHERAPY ESSENTIAL OIL SOLIDS:
- For topical use only, do not ingest
- Apply directly to skin or hair (ideally; wrists, palms, arms, feet, neck, temples and hair)
- Oil solids smell stronger on the skin than while in the package
- The color of wax may vary from scent to scent and over time
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Keep product away from heat and sunlight to prevent melting
- Keep lid closed to avoid overexposure to oxygen
GINGER WEARABLE ESSENTIAL OIL SOLID BALM
Vegan Candelilla Wax, Coconut Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) and Litsea Cuba Pure Essential Oil
WARNINGS & PRECAUTIONS:
GENERAL ESSENTIAL OIL SAFETY AND WARNINGS: We are not doctors. This product is not designed to diagnose or treat illnesses. Do not use essential oils while you are pregnant or nursing without consulting your doctor. Please keep out of reach and do not apply to children or pets. Do not ingest essential oils. If you have sensitivities or any medical condition, do not use essential oils unless advised by a physician or medical professional. Avoid direct contact with eyes, mouth, ears or nose. Keep away from heat or open flame. Some oils cause possible skin sensitivity (photosensitive) so avoid direct sunlight after applying oil
NOTABLE NATURAL CHEMICAL CONSTITUENTS: eugenol, eugenyl acetate and β-Caryophyllene.