100% NATURAL | PURE THERAPEUTIC GRADE | VEGAN | SKIN-SAFE
WEARABLE AROMATHERAPY is worn on your skin and hair as a natural perfume. Wear this as a single scent, or layer it with others directly on your skin and hair.
SMELLS LIKE : Expensive hotel toiletries (the kind you stuff in your suitcase to take home with you because they're so yummy). Citrusy, woodsy, spicy, slightly lemony, slightly floral
FRAGRANCE FAMILY : Citrus
NOTE : Top - Middle
PART OF THE PLANT : Peel
METHOD : Cold-pressed
SOURCE : Italy
DESCRIPTION: Bergamot is a fragrant citrus fruit the size of an orange, with a yellow or green color similar to a lime, depending on how ripe it is. It is grown on a tree that blossoms during the winter. The juice tastes less sour than lemon but more bitter than grapefruit. It is the main flavor/scent component of Earl Grey Tea.
ACTIVATED CHAKRAS : 2nd Sacral, 3rd Solar Plexus, 4th Heart, 5th Throat, 7th Crown
INSPIRATION & BENEFITS OF BERGAMOT ESSENTIAL OIL:
- More loving and accepting yourself and others
- Peacefulness around competition
- Confidence in the way YOU do things; your own way, your own style and In your own time
- You feel like there is enough to go around for everyone
- Improved feelings of self-worth and self-acceptance
- Helps you let go of fear, grief, guilt, depression, and negative emotions
- Inspires you to set and reach the goals for yourself
KNOWN PHYSICAL BENEFITS OF BERGAMOT ESSENTIAL OIL:
- Improves blood circulation
- Antibacterial - Prevents infections and inhibits the growth of fungus, and kills germs
- Boosts immune system
- Analgesic - reduces muscle and joint pain, headaches, and body pain
- Reduces gas and flatulence
- Antidepressant - relieves anxiety, stress, and nervous tension
- Promotes the feeling of relaxation and sleep
- Helps with digestion
- Natural deodorizer
- Improves skin tone, fades scars and skin damage, reduces acne, might help heal psoriasis
- Promotes faster healing
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease.
BLENDS WELL WITH : Cedarwood, Sage, Frankincense, Ginger, Jasmine, Lemon, Neroli, Patchouli, Peppermint, Rose, Sandalwood, Ylang Ylang
Have fun blending scents and adding them to an empty compact to create something powerful and unique.
- Simply choose 3 scents you love the smell of. They may naturally go together.
- Choose 3 or more scents that have the intentions you want to create in your life.
- Perfumery is often successful by choosing a favorite Top, Middle and Base note to blend.
- Typically use more of a TOP note because the scent disappears sooner. MIDDLE (or HEART) notes last a little bit longer and round out a fragrance, BASE notes tend to last the longest, so experiment using less of them.
- The way you layer scents on top of one another may alter the final scent.
- Because everyone’s chemistry is different, these oils will smell unique on everyone to some degree.
- Oils smell stronger on the skin than in the tin.
- Most importantly, there are no rules, follow your intuition and your heart!
WARM HUMAN CUSTOMIZABLE AROMATHERAPY ESSENTIAL OIL SOLIDS:
- For topical use only, do not ingest
- Apply directly to skin or hair (ideally; wrists, palms, arms, feet, neck, temples and hair)
- Oil solids smell stronger on the skin than while in the package
- The color of wax may vary from scent to scent and over time
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Keep product away from heat and sunlight to prevent melting
- Keep lid closed to avoid overexposure to oxygen
BERGAMOT WEARABLE ESSENTIAL OIL SOLID BALM
Vegan Candelilla Wax, Coconut Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Pure, Therapeutic-grade Essential Oil
WARNINGS & PRECAUTIONS:
GENERAL ESSENTIAL OIL SAFETY AND WARNINGS: This product is not designed to diagnose or treat illnesses. Do not use essential oils while you are pregnant or nursing without consulting your doctor. Please keep out of reach and do not apply to children or pets. Do not ingest essential oils. If you have sensitivities or any medical condition, do not use essential oils unless advised by a physician or medical professional. Avoid direct contact with eyes, mouth, ears or nose. Keep away from heat or open flame. Some oils cause possible skin sensitivity (photosensitive) so avoid direct sunlight after applying oil
NOTABLE NATURAL CHEMICAL CONSTITUENTS: Limonene, Linalyl Acetate, Linalool, Pinene, Bergaptene, Terpineol, Nerol, Neryl Acetate, β-Bisabolene, Geraniol, Geraniol Acetate, and Myrcene