100% NATURAL | PURE THERAPEUTIC GRADE | VEGAN | SKIN-SAFE
WEARABLE AROMATHERAPY is worn on your skin and hair as a natural perfume. Wear this as a single scent, or layer it with others directly on your skin and hair.
SMELLS LIKE : You are hugging a tree. But in a cool way. Woody (probably kinda obvious), warm, sweet and dry
FRAGRANCE FAMILY : Wood
NOTE : Base
PART OF THE PLANT : Wood
METHOD : Steam Distilled
SOURCE : Eastern North America
DESCRIPTION : Cedarwood is a dense slow-growing coniferous evergreen tree. Cedarwood Essential Oil is believed to be one of the first essential oils to be distilled. In the past, it was used for medicine, aroma/perfume, cosmetics/skin-care, and incense. The oil is made from Cedarwood tree bark and wood pieces that are steam distilled.
ACTIVATED CHAKRAS : 1st Root, 3rd Solar Plexus, 7th Crown
INSPIRATION & BENEFITS OF CEDARWOOD ESSENTIAL OIL:
- Very grounding and calming, may help with insomnia
- Increases your feeling of connection to others
- Gives you a sense of strength and independence
- Helps you maintain healthy boundaries
- Feel safe opening your heart more because you are better with self-care
- Stimulates the mind, improves focus and ability to learn (helpful with ADHD)
- Calms emotions, releases toxic feelings
- Increases self-esteem
KNOWN PHYSICAL BENEFITS OF CEDARWOOD ESSENTIAL OIL:
- Helps with skin conditions like eczema and dandruff/dry scalp
- Anti-inflammatory and helps reduce minor pain and arthritis
- Antibacterial - Prevents infections and inhibits the growth of fungus, and kills germs
- Natural astringent helps tighten muscles and skin tone
- Helps alleviate PMS symptoms and stimulate menses
- Natural deodorant
- Antidepressant - relieves anxiety, stress and calms the mind
- Insect repellent
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease.
BLENDS WELL WITH : Bergamot, Sage, Frankincense, Lavender, Lemon, Lime, Peppermint, Rose, Rosemary, Sandalwood, Sweet Orange, Vetiver, Ylang Ylang
Have fun blending scents and adding them to an empty compact to create something powerful and unique.
- Simply choose 3 scents you love the smell of. They may naturally go together.
- Choose 3 or more scents that have the intentions you want to create in your life.
- Perfumery is often successful by choosing a favorite Top, Middle and Base note to blend.
- Typically use more of a TOP note because the scent disappears sooner. MIDDLE (or HEART) notes last a little bit longer and round out a fragrance, BASE notes tend to last the longest, so experiment using less of them.
- The way you layer scents on top of one another may alter the final scent.
- Because everyone’s chemistry is different, these oils will smell unique on everyone to some degree.
- Oils smell stronger on the skin than in the tin.
- Most importantly, there are no rules, follow your intuition and your heart!
WARM HUMAN CUSTOMIZABLE AROMATHERAPY ESSENTIAL OIL SOLIDS:
- For topical use only, do not ingest
- Apply directly to skin or hair (ideally; wrists, palms, arms, feet, neck, temples and hair)
- Oil solids smell stronger on the skin than while in the package
- The color of wax may vary from scent to scent and over time
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Keep product away from heat and sunlight to prevent melting
- Keep lid closed to avoid overexposure to oxygen
CEDARWOOD WEARABLE ESSENTIAL OIL SOLID BALM
Vegan Candelilla Wax, Coconut Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Juniperus Virginiana (Cedarwood) Pure Essential Oil
WARNINGS & PRECAUTIONS:
GENERAL ESSENTIAL OIL SAFETY AND WARNINGS: We are not doctors. This product is not designed to diagnose or treat illnesses. Do not use essential oils while you are pregnant or nursing without consulting your doctor. Please keep out of reach and do not apply to children or pets. Do not ingest essential oils. If you have sensitivities or any medical condition, do not use essential oils unless advised by a physician or medical professional. Avoid direct contact with eyes, mouth, ears or nose. Keep away from heat or open flame. Some oils cause possible skin sensitivity (photosensitive) so avoid direct sunlight after applying oil
NOTABLE NATURAL CHEMICAL CONSTITUENTS: Alpha-cedrene, beta-cedrene, cedrol, widdrol, thujopsene