100% NATURAL | PURE THERAPEUTIC GRADE | VEGAN | SKIN-SAFE
WEARABLE AROMATHERAPY is worn on your skin and hair as a natural perfume. Wear this as a single scent, or layer it with others directly on your skin and hair.
SMELLS LIKE : Pure happiness and a good laugh with people you love. Citrus, sweetness, tart and green
FRAGRANCE FAMILY : Citrus
NOTE : Top
PART OF THE PLANT : Peel
METHOD : Steam Distilled
SOURCE : Mexico
DESCRIPTION : A hybrid citrus fruit that grows on small trees. A rich source of vitamin C, that taste both sweet and sour, and highly used in food and beverages. Fun historical fact: British military often used citrus (at first, Lemons, then later Limes) to fight scurvy and allow sailors to remain at sea for longer periods of time, thus inspiring the term “limey” for sailors.
ACTIVATED CHAKRAS : 3rd Solar Plexus
INSPIRATION & BENEFITS OF LIME ESSENTIAL OIL:
- Releases feelings of irritability, worry, and being stressed out
- Boosts self-confidence and inner-strength
- Increases energy
- Increases feelings of happiness and positivity
- Helps you feel centered and grounded
- Connects you to your spirituality
- Makes you feel both inspired and inspiring
KNOWN PHYSICAL BENEFITS OF LIME ESSENTIAL OIL:
- Antiseptic that helps fight infections, and heals problems including cuts and wounds, psoriasis, rashes, etc
- Antiviral and antibacterial – helps fight colds, flu, and disease
- Relieves toothache pain
- Alleviates muscle pain and arthritis
- Aids in digestion
- Disinfectant and anti-fungal
- Strengthens and protects hair
- Reduces fever, anti-inflammatory, alleviates allergies
- Anti-aging and reduces symptoms of hair loss, wrinkles, and age spots
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease.
BLENDS WELL WITH : Bergamot, Rose, Sage, Clove Bud, Ginger, Lavender, Lemon, Neroli, Rosemary, Vanilla, Ylang Ylang
Have fun blending scents and adding them to an empty compact to create something powerful and unique.
- Simply choose 3 scents you love the smell of. They may naturally go together.
- Choose 3 or more scents that have the intentions you want to create in your life.
- Perfumery is often successful by choosing a favorite Top, Middle and Base note to blend.
- Typically use more of a TOP note because the scent disappears sooner. MIDDLE (or HEART) notes last a little bit longer and round out a fragrance, BASE notes tend to last the longest, so experiment using less of them.
- The way you layer scents on top of one another may alter the final scent.
- Because everyone’s chemistry is different, these oils will smell unique on everyone to some degree.
- Oils smell stronger on the skin than in the tin.
- Most importantly, there are no rules, follow your intuition and your heart!
WARM HUMAN CUSTOMIZABLE AROMATHERAPY ESSENTIAL OIL SOLIDS:
- For topical use only, do not ingest
- Apply directly to skin or hair (ideally; wrists, palms, arms, feet, neck, temples and hair)
- Oil solids smell stronger on the skin than while in the package
- The color of wax may vary from scent to scent and over time
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Keep product away from heat and sunlight to prevent melting
- Keep lid closed to avoid overexposure to oxygen
LIME WEARABLE ESSENTIAL OIL SOLID BALM
Vegan Candelilla Wax, Coconut Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Pure Essential Oil
WARNINGS & PRECAUTIONS:
GENERAL ESSENTIAL OIL SAFETY AND WARNINGS: We are not doctors. This product is not designed to diagnose or treat illnesses. Do not use essential oils while you are pregnant or nursing without consulting your doctor. Please keep out of reach and do not apply to children or pets. Do not ingest essential oils. If you have sensitivities or any medical condition, do not use essential oils unless advised by a physician or medical professional. Avoid direct contact with eyes, mouth, ears or nose. Keep away from heat or open flame. Some oils cause possible skin sensitivity (photosensitive) so avoid direct sunlight after applying oil
NOTABLE NATURAL CHEMICAL CONSTITUENTS: a-pinene, b-pinene, myrcene, limonene, terpinolene, 1,8-ceneole, linalool, borneol, and citral